painful

Im 14weeks pregnant and about a half hour ago i started to get sharp pains starting from the lower left side of my stomach now the pain is shooting into my left leg from my stomach.Is this normal or should i be calling my doctor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• call your dr. you never know what can happen
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Always call the doctor when you're unsure or scared, you're always better safe than sorry! Don't worry about being a bother, that's what they're there for, and there is ALWAYS someone crazier than you! :) Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• you could call your dr but its probably normal there are many aches and pains that go along with pregnancy sounds like stretghing ligamints. take a vitamin that has extra potassium or try eating more bananas it will help with the aches and pains.
    Anonymous

• I had similar pains in my 19th week and the doctor told me that it was a round ligament pain and that it is normal to start feeling them at week 19. I would still call and check to see what your dr might think. Best of luck!
    Bolman

Answer by Bolman at 2:12 PM on Nov. 17, 2008