My boss stinks!!! (literally)

I have a male boss and every time I go in his office it stinks! It smells like a teenage boys room! He also has to use my computer at times and I'll see him cough or sneeze into his hand and then touch the stuff on my desk. Every time he leaves I wipe everything down with anti-bacterial wipes. It drives me crazy how unaware people are that they are spreading germs! One time my boss had a cold, then someone else in my office got it, then I got it and now my 6 month old son has a cold. I know it's impossible to stay completely away from germs, but I'd like to see more people TRY not to spread their germs around. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone else deal with a stinky/germ-y person?!?!?!

CollinsMommy729

Asked by CollinsMommy729 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• Don't forget Febreeze!!!! I live in a home with a hubby and three boys... plug ins, that thing that sprays every half hour or so, and frebreeze... plus Lysol

And I don't have dirty boys, but like my eldest when he first comes home from the high school... P.E. stinks!
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Slip a bottle of hand sanitizer and deodorant onto his desk. Maybe he will get the message.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• V-day is almost here go buy him a basket of smell good stuff.He will think you are just being nice.....
    Christinec777

Answer by Christinec777 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Lol we have hand sanitizer on all desks due to the h1n1 outbreak last year.
    CollinsMommy729

Comment by CollinsMommy729 (original poster) at 12:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I had a coworker that had to wear adult diapers I was ok with that, but we had to tell him every time he had an accident even when the "accidents" were so stinky that you might barf and even after we have told him he still will wait up to 20 min to go to the bathroom and we were not really busy and the bathroom where right outside the office everyone had a lysol at hand, it was that one time another guy said that he had to to go to the restroom while this guy was there changing his diaper and he told us he left and did not washed his hands and seems to be usual for him not to wash, the worst was that we had a big lunch room at work and at one time we had a pizza party and this guy wanted to be the first to open the pizza boxes we stop him and he got angry and left saying we were a bunch of SOB's.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 12:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• After a while no one was ok with him but there was nothing we could do about it because it would be seen as discrimination against him.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Oh yuck! That sounds like a terrible situation gou18!!!! My boss isn't that bad! At least I don't think...
    CollinsMommy729

Comment by CollinsMommy729 (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I have been there!!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 12:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i have an uncle that stinks horribly but what do ya say to your own family!
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2011