How can i get rid of this pemple??

I have had 3 pemples, all in a row for about a month now. I never get pemples and the rare occasions when i do they are there for 3 days max and then go away and that is without me trying to get rid of them. UgH!

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 12:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• What have you tried so far to get rid of it?
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• This is going to sound crazy but put toothpaste on it and wait for the toothpaste to dry before taking it off. It will dry up the pimple! GL
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 12:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• put toothpaste on it. it must be paste though. not gel. it's been proven to shrink pimples in as little as an hour
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Pop it then put hand sanitizer on it. that is what i used to do, and they cleared up real quick. also make sure you use a warm wash cloth before bed to wash your face and then do the same thing in the morning, it helps keep your pores clean and grease free.
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 12:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I have tried face scrubs, face wash for pemples, and alcohol. I have not tried tooth paste yet, but im about to go do it now. So thanks!!! And i cant pop it because it is one of those 'under the skin' pemples. Thanks so much for all your answers~~
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 12:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Crush a tab of Vit C and mix it with water to form a paste. Cover the pimple with it.
    whiskey80

Answer by whiskey80 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yep toothpaste will do it. The actually past none of the gel stuff. It should dry it right up.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2011