What do you do?

When you feel like you can't go on any longer? When all you want to do is run away and never look back?

another.me

Asked by another.me at 12:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Give it some time and if you still feel like that run away and never look back.
    ConcernedMom141

Answer by ConcernedMom141 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• usually end up crying. a good cry usually helps
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i just get that thought out of head and tell myself yea right as if you could pull this off. so i go back to the bump and grind. of course i don't know exactly what your referring to. being a parent or being a wife.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Both actually. I feel like I cannot go on anymore with this life. My mind goes back to the 'old' days and I miss it so much and want it back so badly! I miss the carefree days of doing nothing or anything I wanted without having to answer to someone or tote around children. When people wanted to be my friends.....lost a lot because I had kids.
    another.me

Comment by another.me (original poster) at 12:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I felt like that once trying to make friends and in a so so marrige but I can on here and found some really good friends that have helped me with listening to me vent and when then write back I some how feel better and then things do not look so bad. Just hang in there sometimes life can be rough and then sometimes good. I will be a friend if like just invite and if you write I will be there for you. People have helped me here so i try to do the same. I would to hear more from you. Or wise hang in there.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 12:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I know what you mean - I've been struggling with depression for awhile and I get that feeling a LOT.
    The best I can do is try and focus on the good things in my life, that would stop me from just running from everything else. Sometimes it seems like there's not much good, but there's always something. Talking to someone helps too - sometimes talking to anyone. I have a few friends I know I can call if I ever need someone to talk to, and just knowing I have those couple of people in my life helps a lot.
    If you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to message me. I don't always know what to say, but I'll always listen.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• If you lost any relationship after you had kids it's because it wasn't a true friendship to begin with.

There have been times in my life where I just wanted to run away. Instead, I wrote down every thing in my life that is wonderful. I also wrote a list of the things that weren't so great. On the second list, I made a plan for anything I could change, and the things I couldn't, I tried to figure out ways to deal with it better.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm sure there are times where we ALL feel like not wanting to have all the responsibilities that we do.... but we are grown ups and cant go out parting all the time.

Make a date with a friend and go have some coffee and catch up.... go shopping... do something.
    Plan a date night with the hubby.... do something out of ordinary.
    MrsDAP

Answer by MrsDAP at 12:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Me personally (I will only speak in regards to myself)

Whenever I have felt that way. I took a step back. Took a long hard cold and honest look at myself, and figured out what was making me so unhappy with my life, what was making me feel like running away. When I figured out my "why's" I began the hard work of addressing my "why's" and doing my absolute best to change them. I have learned during my ups & downs of 48 years, that I and I alone have control my "happiness". I alone can make myself happy. I alone am the only one that can either change the things that are making me unhappy, or learn to accept and change my perspective in regards to things I can't change. My life and how I view my life is all up to me. My life is what I choose to make it. Part of that is my perspective of my life. My perspective of myself, and my life, greatly affects my happiness level. And only I control/influence/decide what my perspective i
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• get down on my knees and pray with prayer you just can't go wrong.
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2011