I have so much bloat.......no matter how hard i try......my tummy is huge..i cant stand it....

Anybody no why? is it the heat? i eat no sugar or white flour!!! help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• How much water do you drink?
    luvnmy3kid

Answer by luvnmy3kid at 8:18 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• You need to see a doctor. Constant bloating is not normal and could be very serious! Do you get full fast when you eat? Do you have abdominal pain? If so, see your doctor IMMEDIATELY!
    catlee2127

Answer by catlee2127 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I have seen a nutrionalist for years and it is not all about the yeast or sugar, there is so much more to it.

Look for a detox plan or at least some type of rotating food option. it could be so many thinga that are hidden in everyday foods.
    klangert

Answer by klangert at 2:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Reed Green for life By Victoria Boutenko! At least look her up!
    Geneie

Answer by Geneie at 12:02 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Me too. I have had a constant bloat lately and don't know why...hmm, I am so irritated by it. Let me know if you figure out what's wrong
    nkleintank

Answer by nkleintank at 12:33 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Here are some ways to beat bloat.

Drink, drink, drink water! The best way to fight bloat is to take lots of water in - ironic but true. The more water you drink the less bloat you’ll have.

Eat tons of fruits and veggies that contain water. Think oranges, grapefruit, tomatoes, and celery. Lose the gum and salt. Added salt to food and chewing gum can both make you bloated.

Eat bananas and apricots which contain potassium. Potassium acts as an anti-agent to salt and helps your body clear out excess fluids. NEVER take potassium supplements without first discussing it with your health care provider. Potassium is one of those minerals that needs to be balanced in your body.

Eat slow. As a mama, I know you’re busy, but really, you should be chewing your food. Gulping contributes air into your belly and leads to bloating.
    PlasticSurgeon

Answer by PlasticSurgeon at 2:12 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I found a great remedy that really works for bloating- apple cider vinegar and water. I have a post on my Prevention Buzz blog that gives some details: http://buzz.prevention.com/community/emily09/it-has-to-have-some-element-of-truth-right.
    healthygirl0913

Answer by healthygirl0913 at 9:20 PM on Sep. 7, 2008