Has this happened to anyone I need some hope??

I am 2 days late I just tookanother test this morning BFN we have been TTC for 10 months now I just feel pregnant I am getting sick in the car my boobs hurt, and I am hungry and nothing looks good. I was just wondering if anyone kept getting neg tests and was still prgnant??? Thanks for you help did I mention I am on fertility meds to......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It may have been too early to get a strong enough reading for positive, or it may just be period symptoms, sorry. I'll cross my fingers that it's the first!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 1:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• false negatives are very common.

wait a few more days and test again or go to the doc and get a blood test done.
    Anonymous

• With my first pregnancy, I had taken 4 HPTs and got 2 negs and 2 "inconclusives" finally I said screw it and went to the dr. wouldn't you know, I was pregnant! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Many tests say you have to have been a week late before getting a clear reading, I'd say wait! Also getting period soon, and early pregnancy, have very similar symptoms?
    Monnek

Answer by Monnek at 2:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Oh yes, especially only 2 days late.. why not wait a few days? I know it's hard, but give it some time. =)
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 2:06 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I got a BFN on the first test I took. I took another a week later and got a BFP. It might just be too early. My hubby and I were TTC for 9 months. I feel your pain and will keep my fingers crossed for ya!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 2:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Well bad news for me I just talked to my doctor and she sid that the med I am on will cause me not to start so as soon as I am off it ii will start oh well lets start some more clomid and hope it happen next month please throw some baby dust and prayers my way I am getting so frustrated and down thanks ladies for all your help you all are awesome!!!!!!!
    Anonymous