Baby's sex

i am 33 weeks today and just found out last week finally we are having a boy..did anyone else have a hard time finding out what they were having..this little guy kept moving and would not let them see the only reason i had 4 ultrasounds was because i was diagnosed with GD and had to have them after i started insulin without them i still wouldnt know!!!

ahsot1230

Asked by ahsot1230 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well with my first child my dr only would allow 1 ultrasound and it was way to early to tell so i had no idea what i was having
    Mrs.Prine

Answer by Mrs.Prine at 12:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Well, I already knew I was having a son. I just had this strong feeling, but when we went to find out what the sex was, he had his hand on his penis the whole time. Nothing she did would make him move his hand.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I found out i was having a girl at 31 weeks...
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 9:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2011