Had a dream about my ex who I havent been with sexually for about 3 yrs adult content

woke up horny as hell and wanting to contact him on facebook immediately.

Idk why but i do and I need to know if these thoughts should be shared with recent boyfriend
?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• If single than go for it... if not, sounds like an affair waiting to happen! Hahaha... what you do is your business, just please think through the positive/negatives and are they worth it? Is your current BF any good, and the ex is better? Might wanna hit up a "Toy store" and spice up your own... plus most ex's that see an ex coming back think their lives must be pathetic to come crawling back, they'll hit it, but won't see you in same light as before... just a blunt honest opinion, and 90% of my friends tend to be males...

Best if you spice up things at home and stay away from the ex... trust me
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• About a year ago I started having dreams about my high school boyfriend! He and I broke up when we were 17 and when the dreams started I was 21! It was SO weird, and I woke up feeling like I had to talk to him right away.
    I don't think there's any reason for your current boyfriend to know about it. I'm sure he dreams about women who aren't you sometimes - we can't exactly control that kind of thing!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• dreams are weird and unpredictable. if i have a dream about robbing a bank, i will not wake up and call the police..... there is no need to tell your recent bf.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• No! don't share them as dreams don't mean anything. why would you upset your boy friend? i have dreams about my ex a lot but i don't want him or desire him. i would never tell my husband. although with you i would break up if you don't love your bf enough to not want to be faithful and go jump your ex instead. thats just wrong. thinking of cheating is a sign that something is wrong between you and your bf.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2011