Does any one think it was not painful while having your baby?

i don't think it hurts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I always wondered why women all over the world go out by themselves, have a baby, and return to work. Like it was no big deal (as far as pain). They aren't made different then me. I am a women too! So I looked into. There are so many things our bodies do that help during labor and delivery. I was shocked to find that an epidural turns off the natural hormones that help women remain stay calm during labor. They almost put you in a foggy haze. Not unclear, just more inside your body then normal. If that makes sense.

I was on pitocin so unfortunately I couldn't control my contractions. But as far as pushing and the actually delivery, not painful at all. I was on all fours and on my side. It was a little pressure but that is it. It felt amazing!
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 2:18 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• OP did you go natural?
    Anonymous

• either you had a epi so it didnt hurt or you just had a really easy labor and have a high pain tolerance. I thought labor was extremely painful.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I didnt either. More annoying than anything. All I felt was pressure in by bum when I was pushing. I never felt the contractions and never felt myself tear. Some people just are wired differently.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• They attempted to give me one but I could not stand the feeling of the doctor dinging around in my back with needle so I told them to stop

Anonymous

• i had it easy, but it still hurt like hell.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 2:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I had 2 pain free labors and deliveries but it's because I had epidurals both times prior to any real labor... With my second I waited til the pain was pretty bad but with the first I didn't... Afterwards though the pain was just horrid! I cried for days even with the pain killers they gave me. I couldn't sit, walk, lay on my side, shit... nothing without this sharp pain and horrid cramping. Then when I nursed the pain got worse! I ended up with roids from my oldest and still have pain from those and I still have pain in my paraneum when I have sex... It was one of the worst experiences ever... Twice! And that's the good part about having kids!
    Anonymous

• I remember it hurt really bad, but for the life of me I can't remember the pain. Its one of those things that something even bigger and better happened directly after and totally overshadowed the negative!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 2:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• i had a c-section with meds and didn't have a problem.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 2:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• my last baby didn't hurt as much as the other two even though she weighed the most 9'3 and i'm 4'11
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 17, 2008