If you had a three relationship with a guy, and he justs walks out on you. Would you just let everything go based on the relationship?

sexycarter123

Asked by sexycarter123 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• Depends is the relationship worth fighting for? If not just let it go and move on

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 12:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• If he has walked out on you, what other choice do you have but to let him go? You don't have the power to make him want to come back. What you can do is learn from the experience and be more careful in your future selection of a man. There were probably all kinds of signs that this one was no good, but you got involved with him too soon to see the red flags. I would just spend a lot of time looking back at all the things I missed and determine never to let it happen again.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Me personally.

If a relationship partner walks. They walk. And I'm done with them. I'm a firm believer that I can not make someone "want" to be with me. And to be honest, I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't want to be with me. What type of relationship would that be for me in the long run. A partner of 3 years just walking out on me and not looking back, would really say to me that there were problems in that relationship, and they weren't willing to try and work them out. So..........."See Ya".......... is my response............
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• whats a three relationship?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• thats what i'm wondering? what is a 3 relationship?
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• let go n move on
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2011