How are your kind to others?

It's a just a random question I thought I ask others. In what ways are you kind to others like your mate, family and friends?

ChildGoddess

Asked by ChildGoddess at 12:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I always think about other people's feelings, and consider how what I say/do affects them. I'll call or text my friends/DH/kids just to let them know I'm thinking about them. If I see a stranger who needs help and I am able to, I will offer assistance. I donate anything I don't need or use, and volunteer as often as I can.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 1:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• regardless of who it is i will not spk bad of them or to them
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• for the most part,yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• There isnt much I wouldnt do for my family or close friends. So I guess just being there in their time of need. Whether it be to listen to a problem, kiss a boo-boo, or give a hug at the end of a long day, to bigger things, I'm there when I'm needed. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• random act of kindness is next week! Great topic :) I write little notes for my DH. When I notice one of my kiddos feeling down I try to take the time to do something with just them. We have special meal nights... etc.
    momof2cuteboys

Answer by momof2cuteboys at 1:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i go by the golden rule!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• used to always lend money....til fam tk a long time patin it bk...or act like they forget about it...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2011