I see it everyday and its just a P(ness) adult content

I love him and love being with him and I absolutely love having sex with him. I use to get so turned up looking at hos body and manly parts but after 10yrs its just there like the rest of his limbs. Lol! I see him shower pee, change and sleep nude... So when it comes to sex sometimes its not as sexy to see..its just there.. Anyone else feel like this? I know ill love him forever and sex is 99% of the time great! But I don't want to one day not be sexually sttracted to him and vice versa. I'm only 26 and he's 30 we are still very young.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• That's very common. It's like eating the same meal everyday for 10 years. Eventually the meal just is just a meal.. It's important to spice things up though. Put a little spice back into his body by trying new things and maybe even new positions.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Try introducing new things into the relationship and sex life being spontaneous is a wonderful thing! He may be thinking the same thing about you

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 1:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I can & only will speak for myself.

Nope, I do not feel that way. At 25 years of marriage, my husband (and all his parts..lol) are just as hot and sexy to me as ever.

With that said. There was a time in the past ( starting around yr 7 married) that I wasn't turned on by him at all. However, that was completely and totally due to other relationship issues. We had problems, that neither of us were really openly and honestly addressing, and they built up and pretty much festered and poisoned our entire marriage. During that time, nothing about him was attractive to me.

I learned during the time period that we were working everything out. That I was just as attracted to my husband as I chose to be. I found him as hot and sexy as I chose to think. I'm as sexually attracted to him as I choose to be. My view of my husband was completely and totally up to me , and was created by my thoughts of him and perceptions of him.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 1:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Get creative- not just sexually, not just romantically- try some manscaping! You may want to admire the work more often if it's presentable. -lol- Let him do yours too! After 15 years-I still love my pull toy! :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Don't get me wrong ladies I think he is so sexy! Especially when were having sex. His man-ness is sexy too and I lovvvveeeee giving him bj's when I'm in the mood. I'm just saying any other time when we are not having sex its just ordinary. Lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• weird. i have never thought of any mans part as being sexy. i think it's looks funny especially if they shave it. then it's like an amardillo...lol. what sexy to me is when he kisses me slow and how sweet he treats me.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• the thrill is gone...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 5:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2011