• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone have MBT Sneakers?

Curious if anyone has MBT sneakers. If you do, have you noticed any results from them (reduced back pain, increased muscle, weight loss)?

MyLittleMunchie

Asked by MyLittleMunchie at 2:09 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I own a pair. I noticed that my posture was much better after I wore them. I also had decreased lower back pain because my posture was better. As far as weight loss or increased muscle? I am not sure how much of that can be contributed to purely using the MBTs. I run, weight train, step aerobics and eat well, so walking is a small part of my overall fitness routine. I do have to say they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned and if I am walking any sort of distance those are the shoes for me. I also have a pair of earth shoes which are suppose to be comparable to MBTs, trust me they are not. Earth shoes are very cute though.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 6:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Thx for your answers! I recently got a pair & find that posture & back pain has gotten better, but they also advertise them for weight loss & toning, but I haven't noticed much of a change in either, so I was wondering if others have had success. thx again!
    MyLittleMunchie

Answer by MyLittleMunchie at 12:14 PM on Jan. 13, 2009