Is anybody worried about the economy? they said on news oil that cost 550.00 a tank will be 850.oo this fall

my husband makes good$$$ and i am still scared ...i dont want to sit in my house all fall and winter,,,,,,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 AM on Jul. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• Even though I am a sahm and hubby makes good $$ It scares me gass goes up and so does everything else. How are we going to afforde it I don't know I do know that going on vacation out of state is out. BUMMER!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• Very. We are middle class, but I feel sooooo poor. We have to have an SUV to fit our family of 6, plus misc children that we always have tagging along. It already costs $90 to fill our tank and we have cut our grocery bill as much as we can. I don't work, because I wouldn't make enough to pay daycare for 4. I don't know how we will get by if it gets much worse. I'm going to can veggies from our garden, and my SO hunts deer. I don't know what else to do!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:47 AM on Jul. 8, 2008

• That is why I am building my business from home. It is scary. Really scary where our economy is going. I am now taking some burden off DH with my checks each week. It helps.
    DreamnBigEliza

Answer by DreamnBigEliza at 12:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• thats the thing...giving up vacations is hard!!!
    Anonymous

• I agree with DreamBigEliza! http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Have you thought about a home business? It seems as the economy worsens, more and more people are attracted to our company. And--you have the opportunity to earn $300 in free gas this month in addition to your regular check. PM me if you would like to know more.
    MentorByDesign

Answer by MentorByDesign at 3:21 PM on Jul. 9, 2008