What do I cook for a picky man??

I love to cook. Im not great but im good. My fiance is sooooo picky! He does not eat anything green, no veggies, not fruit, no mushrooms. He basicly only likes meat, potatoes, mac n cheese, corn, and beans. there are a few other things, but not a lot to give me room to cook something good that we didnt already have this week. HELP!

arkelly2188

Asked by arkelly2188 at 1:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Roast, Potatoes, Chicken, French Fries,Pork Chops, Hamburgers,Chicken N Noodles, Meat loaf, AuGratin Potatoes, Scalloped Potatoes and Ham those are a few suggestions otherwise he might not eat.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Can you cook him something quick & easy, but make a primary meal of your choice for you & the rest of the family? I know that's a pain, but why should the rest be stuck w/ eating just a handfull of meals b/c of 1 person? If it was 1 of your kids, you wouldnt be doing that- that child would eat whatever you prepared or go without. In my house, if someone doesnt like what I'm fixing, I tell them I'm not running a restaurant- the alternative to dinner is a bowl of cereal or pbj.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Lookm at all the conventional premade meals at the store. Don't have to buy them...just get ideas... don't choose anything spicy or culturally different ( tho there are many things done with potatos so you wont get bored).
    sabianmom

Answer by sabianmom at 1:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Beans and rice, salisbury steak, chicken casserole, grilled ham and cheese sandwich
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Tell him to cook for himself if he doesn't like what you are making? Worked for me when my ex and I were together. Other than that, cook together. Look at cookbooks, magazines, etc. pick out recipes and go shopping and cook together.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I wish I could help. I'm in the same boat, but with a vegetarian who hates mayo, sour cream, mushrooms, and many other basic products that make a vegetable into an actual dish or meal. LOL.
    BethLopez

Answer by BethLopez at 8:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• doesnt it suck!! lol
    arkelly2188

Comment by arkelly2188 (original poster) at 9:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2011