To gain or not

so a lot of things have been blamed on my GD but here is one that is strange..my ob says its bad that i have lost weight..however the specialist he sent me to says its good..who is crazy me or them?? we arent talked 10 pounds a week i lost 4 in two weeks seeing him and 2 in a week seeing the specialist..my bp went down too but he didnt seem to notice that one

ahsot1230

Asked by ahsot1230 at 1:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What is up with that??? I am happy that your BP went done!! .Does the baby look healthy in the unltrasound that is the best way to determine if this is affecting the baby.

I saw my ob today she was all excited bc my BP was little high, i am on medication. And I lost like a 1/2 a pound in a the last 4 wks. I have been watching my food choices and trying to keep up on the cardio to help reduce my BP, its lose salty foods though. :)
    Good luck
    Aries46845

Answer by Aries46845 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011