Knowing a book by it's cover?

This ever happened to you?
Ever seen, or just happened to notice (for no real reason) a CM member and because of her question or answer about something, you went on over to check out her profile benignly thinking "she must be in a bad mood right now" or "let's go see what this chickadee is all about". But when you see her activity you notice that she seems to be quite the trouble maker and all the questions she asks or replies to she manages to sound mean, condescending and/or judgmental.

I've been on CM for going on 3 years total - and not one single person has ever caught my attention like that until today. Just thought it was kinda funny(in an odd, sarcastic sort of way) that this particular new CM just managed to stand out so blatantly right off the bat. :)

(Okay y'all can yell at me if ya want, I just thought it was chuckle-worthy). Hey, it occurs to me that the CM rule of having to "earn" the ability to go Anon may actually pay off in this instance. LOL

ShelbyShareAlot

Asked by ShelbyShareAlot at 1:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• The only thing that surprises me about your post is that you've been here for 3 years and never noticed anyone standing out for being rude. Holy cow! I see them quite often, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Oh, I get it. That's always nice to see that someone new and rude has joined! At least now you know, so you can avoid her if needed.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I have only run into one really rude chick on here,and by all her posts something is wrong in her life.That's why i like the CM.You can finally have a place to unload and make friends.Mabe this lady just needs friends????
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 1:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Well, no, I've seen plenty (the usual ones sometimes have a hit-or-miss reputation *sometimes* and it might take a little while of seeing them before you deem the 'troublemakers" .... it just struck me that this girl is completely new and *already* standing out as one that will definitely be tagged as rude the minute I see her. Sort of like "now I know what to expect when I see her screen name".
    ShelbyShareAlot

Comment by ShelbyShareAlot (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Wow -- I had been here all of FIVE MINUTES when I noticed harsh and rude comments being made! Luck you for it taking so long!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• LMAO you're funny. I never said that it took me 3 years to find a rude person.... I said I've been here 3 years and this is the first time I've seen a BRAND NEW PERSON to CM who was already so blatantly rude that she caught my attention. But that's alright, we all miss the point sometimes.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Comment by ShelbyShareAlot (original poster) at 6:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2011