What is the one thing you couldnt live without

to all new and experienced moms what is the one item that you could not have made it through without after having your baby..you can include more than one lol

ahsot1230

Asked by ahsot1230 at 1:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Boppy nursing pillow...I loved that thing!!!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Bottles, cloth diapers, TShirts, sleepers
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• his bouncy seat!!! That child just would not sleep so id put him in his bouncy seat at like 5 am, turn on the vibrations and music put my hand on him and fall asleep on the couch. lol, if it wasnt for that thing i wouldnt have slept at all. That and my water boiler!!! That thing saved my life too! In the middle of the night alot of mommies have to go to the kitchen and wait for water to boil to heat up the bottle, not me! Its a big container of water that you have plugged in, you turn it on and literally boils water in like less than a minute and it took me about a minute or two to heat up his bottles. I saved alot of time with that thing!!!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 1:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Our bedside cosleeper. I never used a boppy, bottle warmer or vibrating seat, so you can see that what is most important to one Mom another one dislike greatly. It is so hard to know what to buy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• The pump, the swing, the safe baby feeder & all those diapers from the diaper party! (didnt have to buy any for a year!) :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• air
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• With my first his bouncy seat. He had a severe milk protein allergy and until we figured this out he would projectile vomit at any time with little warning after eating so I had to have his head elevated in order for him to sleep without me constantly worrying about him choking on his own vomit.

With son 2 our boppy pillow. I could and sometimes do breastfeed without it, but man oh man it is SO MUCH EASIER with it. Especially since my son was 9lbs 1oz at birth and was already 13lbs 4oz at his 8 wk check breastfeeding without it is hard on the arms/shoulders/back sometimes. lol
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• God. I can't do anything without Him!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Nursing Pillow
    Nipple Shield
    Breast Pump
    Diaper Genies
    Changing table
    Swing
    Congenial

Answer by Congenial at 7:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• An electric breast pump, a good firm nursing pillow (boppy, breast friend,whatever), mother's milk tea, some nursing tank tops and a crib mobile.
    ummjen

Answer by ummjen at 5:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2011