Opinions on the big dipper pizza

my husband, my friend Jules, and I are having a pizza, chips, and beer night. i was wondering what people thought of the big dipper pizza. i'm just wondering if it's worth getting since it's big and cheap. is it good w/o the sauce under the cheese? does dipping in the sauce and having it on the outside overpower the rest of the pizza flavor wise?

momofone725

Asked by momofone725 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Food & Drink

• If you haven't had Pizza Hut in a while, I would avoid it. It has been going downhill, and the crust has a weird, sweet taste.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• We bought it for our Super Bowl party. It was good. Everyone loved it. It actually got eaten before the "regular" pizza.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Hubby and I have had it once and will have it again.We both liked it,even the next day.He used the dipping sauce and liked it.I just ate it plain and liked it.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 10:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2011