TMI adult content

MY 2ND HUSBAND HAS A I'D SAY ABOUT
A 4 1/2 TO A 5' PENIS COULD THIS BE Y I CANT
PREGO ??? WE BD EVERYOTHER DAY.
I HAVE 3 KIDS FROM MY 1ST
HUSBAND ????
THANKS FOR LOOKING AND LOTS OF
BABY DUST TOO ALL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• umm, size has nothing to do with it! good luck!
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 1:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• honestly, im not 100% sure but i dont think its necessarily the length that determines the possibilty of conception. I would check with your doctor to see if there are any other reasons why you might not be concieving..how long have you been trying? Some women can get pregnant the day they try, others it takes alittle awhile. Good luck! Baby dust to you!
    Bobbysgurl

Answer by Bobbysgurl at 1:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• its not the length that gets you pregnant its the sperm
    Anonymous

• WE BEEN TRYING FOR A LITTLE
    OVER A YEAR
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I don't think it makes a difference, although I get your worry... like if the sperm are not "far enough inside" to get to the egg. However, the way I understand it the mucus we have inside during fertile days is like a highway the sperm can travel. So as long as the sperm get inside at all things should work. The rest is just statistics.

I have been told by my family planning coach that if you are tracking ovulation and making good use of fertile days they don't worry about fertility for at least 6 months - after a year I think they recommend getting checked. I see that you have other children, does he? Maybe he has a low sperm count or something like that? It's also possible you could have ovulation issues... I would go see a doctor :)
    angelm523

Answer by angelm523 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• The answer above is very thorough and correct. My words exactly!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 7:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• size has nothing got to do with it its the sperm person above said it very well
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 9:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2011