Should i go to the ER?! what could this be?! help!

ive been having cramps in my lower, dull achey pain in my lower back and sometimes bad pain in my mid back on the right side on and off. ive been nauseous, lightheaded, headaches, fatiqued. i dont know what to do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• I wouldn't head to the ER but a visit to the doctor is not a bad idea.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• UTI, kidney stones, maybe. i would start with your regular doc, first. but if they cannot get in, ya, i would say ER. how long has it been like this?
    itzmyzoo

Answer by itzmyzoo at 1:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You should go in this pain sounds all too familiar turned out I needed to have my gallbladder removed

ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 1:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I woldn't go to the ER but I would call my dr ASAP and get in and have it checked out for sure
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• call your dr if they cannot get you in then go to the ER
    WildCat73

Answer by WildCat73 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Are you pregnant? If yes it can point to labour or miscarriage. In that case head to the ER. If you are not pregnant than go to your doctor tomorrow. It can be anything. You can have cold or flu. You could lift something heavy or on the bad way. You can have too tight socks or shoes. But your doctor will be able to answer to your questions tomorrow. I hope you don't have anything serious. I am crossing my fingers:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 1:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• its been going on for the past week. im not pregnant. although my period was odd, it was just spotting on and off.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I would go to your regular, family doctor, or if they can't get you in then urgent care. Unless you are in severe pain, or think something is wrong in the middle of the night, it isn't worth a $1500+ bill.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Be sure you tell your Dr about the period. It could be serious.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 1:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I would call my Dr. either with ths kind of symptoms tehy should fit you in to see you on the same day next day tops. If not and you feel worse or same go to teh ER . Hope is nothing serious and that you get better soon..
    ianna

Answer by ianna at 1:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011