What is the wildest thing your kids have ever done??....

I would love to have seen the wheels spinning when my 3 year old DD thought it would be a good idea to poop in the sink lol. My poor husband had to clean it up. She had been fully potty trained for a year and a half already so she knew to use the toilet. She even tried to wipe her butt so there was TP and poop in the bathroom sink. What must be going through their minds when they come up with these genious ideas? I think we will never know!

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 2:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My son loves to pee off of the deck and swim naked in the pool. Constant vigilance is required.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 3:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• my son got a rock stuck in his ear.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• lol Melody...at least he did it to himself. When my oldest was 9 and my youngest was 4 the oldest put the little tiny single cube Legos in his brothers ear. Little brother thought that was fun..so he put one up his nose...that was an intersting ER trip.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:52 PM on Nov. 17, 2008