Canada. Never been, but I want to go.

I've always really wanted to go to Canada. I live, like 6 hrs away. If you live there or have been there , where a some good places to visit? I live in Washington state so I'd be visiting the west side of Canada.

myree85

Asked by myree85 at 1:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Travel

• Jasper National Park and Nanaimo if you like nature and a brilliant view of the mountains.

Vancouver is always a blast for a more urban feel.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 1:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I've only been fishing in Ontario but ti was beautiful I would go again
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 1:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I live in Canada and have had the privileged of traveling across the entire country, I have also worked in the tourist industry in Jasper.
    What time of year are you going and do you have a limited budget? Vancouver Island is particularly nice in the spring and summer but the ferry ride can be expensive. Any of the National Park are great (like Jasper, Banff of Waterton) and you can usually stay just outside the park and visit to avoid park fees. There is camping, hiking, lakes, hot springs, horse back riding, tram rides up mountains and ice glaciers all within a couple hours of each other!
    There is a wide variety of stuff to do...If you can be more specific on your taste or desires I can narrow it down for you. :)
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 4:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• just go and have fun you can ask like a tourist.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 7:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You will need a passport or passport card.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 7:38 AM on Feb. 11, 2011