Where did you register?

I am registered on Amazon because they have this universal registry tool that allows you to go to any site and register for any product and it's all tracked through Amazon. I thought that would be super easy for everyone we know since we have friends and family in Rockford (2 hours away), Chicago (locally) and in Detroit.

But I'm getting a lot of "Aren't you registered anywhere else?"'s from people. Then they get huffy when I say "no". But when I ask I get no suggestions as to where to register.

We are planning on registering at Babies R Us just to make some people happy, but I really hate that store!

meandrphoto

Asked by meandrphoto at 1:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Babies R Us & Target

i didnt know amazon offered that though, that is really cool!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Babies R Us is probably the easiest for people.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• babies r us....not that anyone actually looked at our registry. we put stuff that we needed on our registry and all ppl basically got us was cloths. no cloths were on the registry and it said in the invite no cloths. thank fate for my friend courtney and my sister who actually looked and got us stuff we needed
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Babies R Us and Target. I think u can register at Walmart also
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 2:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I registered at Target. You get a bunch of coupons and free samples. :D
    JealousGrrl

Answer by JealousGrrl at 4:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I registered at Target.

People are probably giving you a lot of grief just because they would prefer to shop in an actual store instead of online.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 6:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I registered at Target...
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 9:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2011