Where can i find

I'm looking for Fire Fighter Invitations for my son's b-day party. which is on the 26th next month. I'm looking for cheap. ive looked online all i can see is zazzle.com and they cost 38. dollars.. wow. to much .. can anyone help me here please

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 2:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• They have some at our Dollar Tree.

I'm not sure if it's a regional chain or not but they have them all over Southeastern Michigan.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• It'd be better just to make them yourself. All you need is WORD Document program and a working printer.
    You can add any photograph you'd like, even make it a water color, add in the information, and all the needed stuff. Then print.
    You can print on card stock, make it special sizes to get multiple invites on one page, etc.
    It's a lot cheaper and you can make them look however you want them to.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I agree, make them on the computer for sure :)
    Andriya

Answer by Andriya at 2:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Dollar tree, make them yourself, or birthday direct i believe its called personally i try and get everything at once so birthday express works for me
    ExtremlyUnique

Answer by ExtremlyUnique at 2:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Party City

http://www.partycity.com/category/birthday+parties/birthday+invitations/boys+birthday+invitations.do?sortby=ourPicks&pp=100&size=all&page=2

They have a fire truck one and also a fire dog with a hydrant. Both cute!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You can buy blank cards and look for pictures of firefighters. Cut them out and make your own invitations. You and your son could have a really fun time doing this. Make each one different.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 2:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i saw some at a dollar store today! lol
    momaholly

Answer by momaholly at 1:04 AM on Feb. 13, 2011