Opinions please ~ Which would be a better option for Graduate school?

I will be earning my Bachelors degree at the end of this year in HR Management. I have been looking at some of the info for the Grad school programs offered to earn my Masters and I am really torn between two options. I am looking at the HR Managment program (naturally given my Bachelors) and I am also looking at the Healthcare Management program. I think both are area which I would like and could learn a lot from. I am looking at the Healthcare degree primarily because careerwise I think I have more options and I currenlty work in the medical field. I like HR and I indirectly deal with that aspect as well. Careerwise I would like to get a job working HR in the medical field so I think both are viable options to do that and at some point I would like to be able to maybe teach businesses courses online on the side. What do you think is the better overall choice?

I know it is ultimately my choice and I have a little time, just want to gauge what the consensus is. Thanks!

2boysnaprincess

Asked by 2boysnaprincess at 2:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• From what you said I'd go with the healthcare management. I think it also gives you more options because you have two "varying" degrees, rather than just two with the same "area."
    Anonymous

• I can only say I would go for the healthcare management degree. Good Luck with your decision
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'd also go the health care management. Totally in demand field...

Check the job openings in your area and see which type of job has more and which has a better salary.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I think that you've answered your own question! You sound much more interested in health care management.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 5:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Either would be good.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Get SPHR certification, and find an employer with tuition reimbursement

Answer by rkoloms at 9:40 PM on Feb. 13, 2011