What runs your life ?

things that are ok with you or not
mine most ok , a couple not

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 2:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• My immediate family and I like it this way.

Answer by older at 2:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I run my life......... That's the way I like it...............
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I run my life and turn to God for guidance so in a sense God helps me run my life. Things are mostly alright in my life. I have a wonderful husband, am blessed with great kids and two grandkids. Of course there will always be things I dont like, no one has a perfect life. For the most part though I know I am truly 100% blessed.

Answer by gemgem at 2:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• GOD runs my whole life...i am a DEVOTEE OF THE BLACK NAZARENE
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My life is in God's hands!! I gave Him complete control when I was a teenager, and have never made a better decision!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I made the decision to let God run my life. It is hard learning how to let Him have all the control and do this. It is hard to trust Him sometimes just because I'm not used to not being in control but it is amazing the wonders He has worked already!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• The needs of my special needs child dictate a good portion of my life. His 3 year old brother dictates a good portion too. Chaos has the part that's left and my dh and I just hang on for dear life lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:21 AM on Feb. 11, 2011