Is it pervy of me

to like how my DS's football friends look? There are 16-17 and are all quite fit and I gotta say I like what I see.... is that so bad?

If it was in reverse you'd be screaming pedo lol

At what point are adults suppose dot not notice young people's looks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I guess the general consensus is once your in college, high school aged kids would be of no interest. Personally I dont see what it matters, a person likes what they like. I just think as you get older, because of society, you have to play it cool and more descreet as the age difference increases. Eventually, having to hide it altogether and keeping your thoughts to yourself.

Youth is attractive. Simple as that. Obviously whole govts think 16 is old enough: its often the age of consent, old enough to drive, hold a job, pay taxes, have kids, get married....why are they too young to be seen as good looking too?

Personally, I don't think its so much as wrong as something people feel uncomfortable with, esp if they have girls that age in their lives. If ya think about it how much different does a person 16 look from when they hit 18? not alot. In the cases of total strangers, you'd have no idea what the ages even are.
    Librarianwoman

Answer by Librarianwoman at 3:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I think it becomes "pervy" when you say "i gotta say i like what i see."

I have heard lots of grown women say 'he is a nice looking kid' before and I didn't think anything of it, but that wording makes it seem like a whole other ballpark!
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• yes. it is perverted of you. you asked, i'm just being honest.

And i don't get what you meant by "If it was in reverse you'd be screaming pedo lol"? I'd be screaming pedo whether it's a man or woman saying this.

"At what point are adults suppose dot not notice young people's looks?" It'a okay to appreciate anyone's looks, but you make it sound a perverted, more than just an observation.

boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I kinda get where you're coming from. My uncle's adopted son is HHHHHHOT! i saw him for the 1st time at my grandma's funeral(of all places) and i was like who is THAT?! I felt so pervy because I'm 20 years older than him! He's 18. I remember think,If only I was his age.....lol!
    Can you say COUGAR lol!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I felt that way about one of my son's coaches but he was a senior in college. What a cutie!
    Anonymous

• uhhh , yeah , dont act on it , but i know what you mean
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 2:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I don't consider someone an adult simply b/c they turn 18, or whatever the state legal age is. When my son turns 18, he will be a senior in high school, if another mom thought it was okay to see him "in that way", i would think she's sick. I had a freind that emancipated from his parents at 16, worked full time, graduated high school early, and so by the time he was in college he was 17. Everyone was surprised that i was a couple years older than him (19 and we were just freinds), becasue he was more of an adult than any of us. But as a mom (an older mom), i still wouldn't look at anyone under 20ish that way. I just can't. I can appreciate them, and say "he's a nice looking young man", but to think "that way", no. not me.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• There is all kinds of candy to look at but you will get your fingers all sticky!!!
    grismelda

Answer by grismelda at 3:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• lol some of my brother's friends are good looking. they're like 15/16 and I'll be 21 soon. and I have stared before.. I guess it's not too much of a difference, but I get what you mean.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I think once the age gap hits 6 years + it is a bit off. Even for adults, IMO. Maybe a bit more acceptable if the two CONSENTING adults are 35-40 and above and have a 6+ year age gap, but no more than 10 years or it is still wierd to me.

Also, I think once you are around 25 it is off to find a teen attractive in a sexual manner.

I know people who date people 10+ years older than them and I find it disgusting. I know a 37 year old that just had sex with her son's 18 year old friend and she found it okay.... I found it to be not only disgusting but completely off.
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2011