My sinuses are killing me, it's 16 degrees out and I have to take 2.5 year old on the bus to go to the pharmacy...can my life suck anymore than it does right now?

I just want to go to bed. But I can't rest until my daughter goes to bed at 7pm. She is going stir crazy right now, making a huge mess of my living room, dragging me all over the house, etc. I'm so tired. I don't want to go out in the cold, but I have to. I feel like such a terrible mother. Why can't I just feel better so I can fully function as a mother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in General Parenting

• Hope you feel better and dont feel bad or anything were still human beings and get sick. My dd has been sick a few days now and I havent felt that great either. I am exhausted and have to keep going too. Maybe you can try and go to the pharmacy and pick up some sinus meds over the counter? At the pharmacy monday I saw this one thing and it goes into the shower with you and makes a mist to help with sinus problems.

Answer by gemgem at 2:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Because everyone gets sick and has days like this.
    Anonymous

• Right now she is plastering my arm with stickers...lol...I'm just feeling sorry for myself. Being sick makes me feel so helpless.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Maybe you could use some saline nasal spray. You can make it with some warm water and salt and use a medicine dropper. If you have any lemon and honey that may help too. Could someone not pick up your medicine or watch her for you? Maybe you could put in a movie for her and chill for a bit. Reward yourself and her with something special when you do go to the pharmacy. Make it fun for you and her.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 3:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes it could suck more than it does now. You could be dying or have soemthing seriously wrong with you.  While your situation does suck look at the bright side of things.    Suck it up its almost 3 now and you can do it.  

navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 2:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2011