How do you keep it spicy?

DH & I have been together 7 years & married 5 of those 7. I'm not really into being intimate. I know that sounds horrible but it's almost more of a chore to get started. Once we are there, I definitely enjoy it....How do you keep it spicy? We never role play or watch films or use toys.........Last night I saw a commercial for that K-Y arousal gel for women. I thought, maybe that would be fun? Anyone want to give some tips on how you make it exciting, spicy, fun etc?

namastenatalie

Asked by namastenatalie at 2:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• do what you say you never do!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i agree with melody toys ky touch porn etc
    suhweetness

Answer by suhweetness at 2:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• The best way I have learned to keep it spicy in my 25 years of marriage is..... Open honest sexual communication. Being completely comfortable and open with one another. Sharing wants, needs, desires, fantasies, delving into things we want to try and things that may look interesting.. As long as my husband and I are exploring the depths of our sexuality and sex, it never gets boring.. There is always something new to try and do.. lol. The best gift I ever received from my mother was an unabridged full text version of the Kama Sutra. That is one book (though 2 inches thick..lol) that taught my husband and I many things. I would suggest that anyone who is interesting in exploring and learning about different forms of sexual play, seduction, etc.. get their hands on a full unabridged copy of the Kama Sutra, it's an amazing piece of work that goes into far far more than just sexual positions.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Wow, pixie trix....thank you for your answer! Great advice!
    namastenatalie

Comment by namastenatalie (original poster) at 3:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• go pixie trix! i agree with her. u have to be comfortable doing things. myself i try all sots of stuff. i buy toys movies and costumes. i surprise him in the shower or when he is getting out of his truck after work. my dh loves when its am nookie. so as hes getting ready for work i let him know hey im awake..lol.. one time money was tight so i couldnt just buy stuff so i put on his work shirt ( clean ) and threw on some heals. he came home and was very happy. but u have to be comfortable. like pixi said comuntcation is always best. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 4:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Love the wearing his work shirt w/ heels, tabbys4!! :-)
    namastenatalie

Comment by namastenatalie (original poster) at 8:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011