Just wondering ,what is the most popular gift basket when searching for that right gift basket?

I know there are thousands of different types of gift baskets out there. But when takeing a survey,what would be the most popular by occasion and what are they looking for in the basket?

Dolotuc

Asked by Dolotuc at 3:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I would think a holiday basket for Christmas.
    Anonymous

• I would vote ... food/entertainment gift baskets... with the person's favorite snacks and drinks along with a movie! We love those baskets in my family!
    kaitilala

Answer by kaitilala at 4:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I usually go for what ever the person likes, maybe food for one, drinks like teas or coffees for another. For men you can put car things in one, anything that the person is interested in would be a good basket as far as I'm concerned.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I agree that the "best" gift basket choice is the one that is tailored for the person & their likes, so you could have:
    movie theme w/ popcorn etc. & a DVD
    coffee basket w/ cookies or something like that added
    tea basket w/ lots of diff types of tea + cookies or whatever
    blue basket--everything is blue (or whatever color) for the person who loves_____(color) so maybe a mug, a paperwt, a candy dish, etc. & use that same color for any tissue paper, etc.
    new home basket--hand towels in their color theme, a trivet, a vase, etc.
    suemayonline

Answer by suemayonline at 6:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2011

• We had an auction for my daughter with cancer. My cousin the dog groomer lol made one with a free grooming certificate, dog grooming supplies (shampoo's, brush and comb, bows, etc), bones, etc. It went the highest of all the baskets there. One other was an Italian basket with great food items and some kitchen accesories. I bought one that was a gardening one. It had a metal watering can, seeds, garden tools and a dog with a light statue for the flower bed. There was a wine basket with cheese and cracker and a really great basket. You could do any pet one. I like smelly ones! Special soaps, lotions, shampoo's , etc.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:26 PM on Feb. 27, 2011