My Baby Is Kicking Me Big Time...

my rib cage has been hurting and it hurts to sit in a desk at school or lay down..

what can i do to help this???

TeenMommy2012

Asked by TeenMommy2012 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• gentle massaging in the areas. sometimes a vibrating something might make baby stop kicking for a while. Lay down on your side and turn on a music box and put it on your belly, or a baby vibrating toy.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Try stretching mainly ones that "open" the rib area. Lean to your sides and try pulling your arms back it can give you some relief.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Might sound silly, but getting on all 4's like a dog and arching and un-arching your back, or laying on your back and extending your arms above your head. My fiance thought it was funny to watch when the baby would kick me in the rib cage. lol What hurts more is when baby is stretching and is pushing on the rib cage for like ten seconds...that gets painful!
    kristina.de

Answer by kristina.de at 9:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• yeah it gets really bad like when he pushes on mt bladder at school oh my lol its bad
    TeenMommy2012

Comment by TeenMommy2012 (original poster) at 2:52 PM on Feb. 15, 2011

• my*
    TeenMommy2012