TMI ~ Oral sex adult content

I am not particularly fond of my dh going down on me. It is just something that I have not really enjoyed with anyone. Anyone else not partcularly fond of receiving oral sex and why do so many men think all women just love it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• I love it!!! It's One of those pleasures in life that I truly enjoy and appreciate.

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• He's not doing it right then.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• OOOOH I love it.!!!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 3:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• that suck for u cause oral is so good i love
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 3:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• LOL Butterfulyblue19

My best friend once stated "If you don't like it. You've never been with a man that knows what he's doing"... Could be true in some if not many cases.... I laughed when she stated it. But then, when I talked to some men (just out of curiosity) about how they go about it. I learned that, yep there really are men out there that do not know how to give a woman oral. LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm not a huge fan, bc I know I won't orgasm from it (only happened once) so after seconds of it I rather just have sex lol...I think its nasty for a dude to have his face all up in it- its different than a girl having something in her mouth..make sense? Lol
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 3:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I would say you feel insecure in bed. that's okay, we all go through it. i would say he either is insecure as well, or doesn't exactly know what he's doing. Try getting some books on it and see if you both can learn new techniques and have fun. I wouldn't suggest porn, because that's not going to help the insecurities. But try, try, and try agian. It's THE BEST! OMG, THE BEST!
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 3:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I would have to agree with Butterflyblue19 and boobarandbell. Try to completely relax and tell him how to work the equipment! Men are sometimes clueless :)
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 3:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I agree, if you aren't enjoying it, he isn't doing it right
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 3:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• "Not doing it right" would greatly depend on why you aren't enjoying it.

Some men just get down there and lick. And that doesn't do it for most women. Some men flick the clit way to hard for some women, and that isn't pleasurable for many women. Some men don't understand where the most stimulation should be applied and just lick all over, and that doesn't get it for many woman..... and so on.

There are many examples of what could be wrong, or he isn't doing right... It all boils down to the woman.. SHE needs to know what she likes, she needs to know how she enjoys having it done, and if her partner isn't doing it that way. The she needs to tell him so and inform him of how she likes to have it done so that she garners as much pleasure as possible from it.

Just like giving a good blow job is more inclusive than just sucking.. Giving a woman good oral is more inclusive than just licking here and there.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2011