Vent

So I went to the doctors yesterday cause it feels like I might have a huge cyst on my left side it hurts so bad when I walk,pee,or even poopin hurts. I thought I would get an ultrasound but they said no because I need to first pay $90 up front and then pay the rest out of three months. I don't have that kind of money in the first place and #2 you would think this place since its set up according to your income that they would work with you but hells to the no! I paid the only money I had $10 to get into the doctors, which I could've used for gas to go to work to be told that I can't get the help I need tilll I get the money. Yes they did rule out that I dont have an uti and I'm not pregnant,but its a possibility that I could have an ectopic pregnancie though I dont have nausea just TONS of pain and I clean houses for a living and do construction cleaning how am I gonna get anythign done when I hurt like freaking hell. I have noone to turn to for help everyone is in the same boat BROKE. I'm sick and tired of dealing with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• you can't go to the ER?

Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 3:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Go to the emergency room and don't tell them you saw a doctor? Just tell them you are in a lot of pain?
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 3:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• U can go to the ER but, u will have huge bill but, if u can pay it over time. Don't put it off it could be something else.
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 3:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• If you suspect a problem go to the ER. I had an ectopic and my doctor didnt want to do anything, he didnt even check to see if that was what it was. I had all the symptoms. I ended up going to the Emergency room and they checked it out for me and I did have an ectopic pregnancy. They did emergency surgery on me right then and there.

Answer by gemgem at 3:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• gemgem did you have constant pain either on the left or right side of your ovaries?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2011