Does your four legged friend think it is a child

tell me a story and show a pic if you want this is my bailey she crys and crys to we pick her up just ike a baby

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 3:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Pets

• My dog thinks she is a person and is miffed that she's the only one in the family that can't sit on the couch. My cat knows that she is a cat and is sympathetic towards us for having to suffer the indignation of being human.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 3:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes. My younger dog is around 6 yrs old now but she has always thought she was a child. The kids always treat her like she is and so do I.
    My dd has been sick this week and our dog Molly is very jealous. Normally dd is at school during the day so Molly gets all my attention. With dd home she has been acting silly. When I cuddle with dd and watch a movie Molly will come and climb on top of me and want me to make room for her between the covers and my dd. She is really spoiled.

Answer by gemgem at 3:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• yes. she likes to ride in the car. and she has to sit next to me on the couch.
    febmom007

Answer by febmom007 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Ohhhh is your pupppy baby a rottie? Oh mine is the love of my life, how do I post a pic? How old is your little Bailey
    sierramagic

Answer by sierramagic at 3:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yep, I have 4 babies and they all r spoiled rotten!!!!!!!!!!! They r all very affectionate and want love all day long!
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 3:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• she is actually suppose to be a mixture of basset hound and weiner dog and possibly minature doberman she will be 2 months tomorrow..to add a pic u need to hit the little blue use full editor above the comment box
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 3:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My cat snuggles with us all the time. She talks and cries if she doesn't get what she wants. It is super cute, I can't wait to see how she reacts to having a baby around.

JealousGrrl

Answer by JealousGrrl at 3:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• This is Johanne and Sabastian. They think that the couch is for them. When we sit on the couch or our recliner they sit watching us as if they can will us to get up and move.

idaspida

Answer by idaspida at 3:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• My cat thinks she is a person. She sits with us at the dinner table (not on the table) but she always fills the one empty seat we have. She doesn't beg for food and generally isn't interested in people food but likes to know what we are eating anyway. She doesn't socialize with other cats. And every time we have guests over she is the little hostess- first to greet them makes sure they get a seat, etc.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• lol so many cute stories about eveyones furry babies :) I have a Dachshund and he is my baby. He crawls in my lap and rolls over on his back until I pay attention to him. When I am in bed with my SO he HAS to be in between us and if he cant do that he lays right up next to me sometimes getting squished.
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 3:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2011