How to receive good oral sex? (TMI) adult content

Any good tips on how to make receiving it good? I get bored!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know how you feel. I just get bored too. I have never been a fan or oral sex. I would do what I do. Just tell him not to, we do other things, if you don't enjoy it what's the point of doing it? lol
    JealousGrrl

Answer by JealousGrrl at 4:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• LOL! Lot's of sex questions today! I would say, tell him what to do and show him what feels good.
    momofone221

Answer by momofone221 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I usually just lay there and ENJOY!!! but moaning, giving words of encouragement, grabbing his head, that stuff works too
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 3:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• If you need tips on how to receive it then you need to tell him what feels good. Receiving it is for YOU- not him. Show him your spots. Tell him if you like lubed or un lubed. Clockwise or counter clockwise. All of our parts are different. Try showing him how you masturbate.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• if its boring he is doing something wrong
    tell him what ya want
    Anonymous

• First off I'd get in a positive frame of mind. Great sex (oral or otherwise) is 80% or more Mental. Get your "mental" worked up then let the physical happen. If your partner likes doing it that helps. My last SO hated doing it so he was terrible at it. Relax and enjoy.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Tell your SO what to do. If he's doing something that doesn't work for you, try something else. Also toys can be fun as well. Use your imagination
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I agree, show him what and where feels good. I never get bored!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pswiley

Answer by pswiley at 3:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• #1 best way

Know what you like. A woman must know how she likes having it done in order to get it that way.. A woman needs to know: what areas she enjoys having stimulated the most..... What type of pressure she prefers (soft lick, hard lick, flicking, sucking..etc)... What angles work best for her... and so on... A woman must know herself first, in order to gain the most pleasure possible and to make sure things are done in a manner that gives her the most pleasure possible. Know thy self is really the golden rule in regards to sex/sexuality.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• get on all 4's...like doggy style...and have him eat you out that way.

It's nice. lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2011