Has anyone tried the shakeology diet and does it work?

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• never heard of it...
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Shakeology is expensive unless your a coach and get automatic shipment, and even then its still really expensive. I replaces one meal a day with it, and it did give me more energy in the morning, but it didn't help with weightloss at all.
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 10:10 PM on Feb. 13, 2011

• I've heard & read nothing but great things about it. My cousin is a beachbody coach so she got me a week's worth of it to try before I invested in a month's worth. I received it Friday. I fixed a greenberry shake first. I added other ingredients since most people say to use recipes to help with the taste. I followed one recipe by adding water, orange juice, and a banana. I couldn't even drink it. It smelled awful & tasted just as bad. I love chocolate so I washed my blender & tried a chocolate one by adding a banana & milk. It smelled ok, but I just couldn't drink it. It wasn't nearly as bad as the greenberry one, but it just had this funny taste to it. I threw out probably 90% of what I made of it. Everyone says that the shakes taste great, but I think they are gross. For those who do love them, I've heard that they help with weight loss, give you more energy, & give you better skin, hair & nails. I would try to get samples.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 13, 2011