On BC might be pregnant??

OK, I had my normal BC (Yaz) period in october. I was due for my next one on November 9. It came but it very different. It lasted 2 days of and on(normal 7-9) and was light (normally HEAVY). Now is not the time to be pregnant for me, but I feel like I am. My boobs clued me in with my first and are heavy and sore again right now. And I have never had PMS-so thats not it. And I had a BFN on the 12th and again this morning. I am waiting on the dr to call me back now. Has any one had this happen to them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could just be a hormone flux due to the birth control. Some women end up skipping their periods completely, so your's just might be lightening. You're smart to call the doctor either way. We'll be here for you when you figure it out, let us know what the doc says!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:56 PM on Nov. 17, 2008