Tummy tuck?

i was wondering how much it cost to get a tummy tuck and for those who had one what is the recovery time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• I will be getting one soon if everything works out the way it should. I was told for my mini tummy tuck it was gonna be $4000.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 4:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Before you consider having any type of elective surgery, I hope you have checked out the surgeon, read all the risks & considered other options. After witnessing plastic surgery procedures on a documentary, unless I was disfigured due to illness or injury, I would not put myself thru it. But to each his own. Just do your homework & GL
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I paid 10,000. for my tuck and I researched and viewed patients and their outcomes, I could have chosen cheaper but I chose the best, after all it was my life at stake. Worth every penny, but if you are still in your 20's there is more you could do, without going under the knife. In your 20's your skin still has good elasticity but after that it goes away quickly, that means that your skin will go back to normal after stretching, with diet and exercise of course.

Answer by older at 4:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I completely agree with mrsmom110. Make sure they are board certified set an appointment & do a walk through ask to see pictures of some of his work, ask for credentials & how often he preforms said surgery.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 4:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I also meant to say that this was the bet money I ever spend! I did it in my late 50's and I am sorry I didn't do it sooner!

Answer by older at 5:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2011