Where is there good (free) places online to advertise my companies that i am with?

I just recently started selling Avon and Just A Little Naughty. I am trying to find ways of advertising. I need some online places that i can advertise for free. Anyone know any good sites? Thanks ahead of time.

KrystiG

Asked by KrystiG at 4:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• hmm you can craigslist bbbut i odnt use them cause i get a ton of spam. I use facebook marketing and cafemom groups to share my blog.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 4:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Honestly online ads for these aren't worth it. First, Avon has strict rules about online advertising. I think you are allowed a siggy link, the eRep e-mails , your eRep site and that's about it. But with so many reps, and being able to buy directly at avon.com or finding a rep right there to buy from....your sales online will mostly be from previous customers, friends and family and not from people finding a link or ad. You are best off getting as many brochures as you can afford and canvassing your neighborhood and neighborhood businesses (laundry mats, beauty salons, office waiting rooms)
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You need to talk to everyone you know. Ask everyone you know to give you the names and numbers or email addresses of everyone they know.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:38 PM on Feb. 13, 2011