Way out of hand...Dont know what to do.

Im home alone. Still. Just found a note posted on the door from my bf's younger sister (15yrs old) being a total bitch. And lately the way she has been treating everyone is uncalled for. Its the dad and her that are arguing and involving me in this and making my hormones get me so angry that now im crying.
This is almost an everyday thing. I'm going to be buying a crib for the baby, and it turns into a bed for a child! I'm very excited, but im so stressed out that i dont have time to go out and get it because im constantly upset.

I've talked to the mother whom i hadnt gotten along with and now she's the only woman i can turn to and she explained the situation to me and it turns out the sister is being put in the middle of the divorce. It seems like no one around me and the bf care about the new baby on the way. Im so stressed and upset.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• (continued)

I even wear a special bracelet that helps to calm hormones but it seems like it doesnt work. lately the only thing that cheers me up is the new kitten my bf got me. I feel so alone and terrfied. this is my first baby and im so upset

Can someone help?
    Anonymous

• I'm not really sure what to tell you, other than with the little sister, remember that she's only 15. She's hormonal and a teenager (the worst combo EVER), so she's just going to be a pain to deal with for awhile. Try not to take her behavior personally, even if she directs her anger at you: just know that it's her being unreasonable and she'll grow out of it. Try to forge a stronger relationship with her when she's in a good mood so she'll be less happy about being nasty with you...hopefully she'll eventually start controlling it.

And come on here to vent to us!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I don't really have any advice for except to say that teenage girls say alot of things they don't mean when they angry. Try not to take it to heart and just blow it off as much as possible. Also someone need to look in to getting her in counseling. She is also very stressed out and probably could use someone non-biased to talk to.

Please be careful with the kitten! Pregnant women should NOT clean litter boxes!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2008