How can i help my husband stay hard longer,without cumming so fast? adult content

My husband has an erection to quickly to put it nicely! And it's a turn off for me how can I help the situation without hurting his feelings or embarressing him? Open for advice.

spiceymommy02

Asked by spiceymommy02 at 4:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Relationships

• First may I ask a question........

Why is it a turn off for you that he gets hard quickly?
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i really dont know what advice to give you but goodluck
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 4:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• DO you mean he just comes too soon?

A cock ring might help.
    Anonymous

• Ok wait.. Please bear with me... LOL

I'm confused now... Which hey, it happens.. LOL

Your title states that you want him to stay hard longer w/out cumming so soon.. But your question states that he gets hard too fast and it turns you off.

So going back over it.... I'm not real sure now what it is your asking.... LOL
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• is it that he is a minute man to be blunt. . . ??? Have you tried foreplay and then if he finishes early he can do other activities to please you after the penetration of sex is over.
    Anonymous

• otherwise change positions often. . . when he is about to cum. . . change. . . the constant change will keep him up and going with out the blowback. . .
    Anonymous

• Sorry Iworded the question wrong not an erection but he cumms to quickly can't keep it up long, and he blows the wistle before I have time to enjoy the sex...
    spiceymommy02

Comment by spiceymommy02 (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Try giving him oral sex and then let him cum and do it more to get him hard again. Usually the second time around he will stay hard longer.
    Anonymous

• Cock rings are great!
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Thanks for clearing that up for me.. LOL Here's some basic suggestions
    ** Foreplay foreplay foreplay.. Lots of it. Make sure you orgasm at minimum one time (more is better.. lol) before actual intercourse even starts.
    ** Change positions often. This causes his body to stop and slow down if he's getting close to cumming. So he has to build back up to it.
    ** Stop during intercourse, and go back into more foreplay (I call it "during play). This slows his body down, brings him back from the brink of orgasm and gives you some more time to get yours.
    ** You both need to learn his body, his reactions. When you know your man's body (and he knows his own well enough) there are indicators that let you know he's getting close to cumming. When you recognize those starting to happen. That's when you need to stop and switch positions or go into some during play to extend your pleasure and keep him going a little longer.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 4:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011