Having some serious body issues today! someone please tell me if theres any way i can... adult content

LIFT MY BREASTS???? without surgery of course! i just took a long hard look at myself topless in the mirror, my boobs have gotten smaller and saggier. i swear if i stand the least bit slumped over, THEY POINT TO THE FREAKING FLOOR! and not only that but they seemed to have dropped lower from my chest than they used to be. ive had 3 kids and im 26 years old. i am absolutely disgusted with my breasts! i wear a very supportive bra and i try to sit with good posture so what else can i do to make them less horrid!!!! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• Unfortunately it's genetics and without medical intervention, there is little that you can do.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• There are some very simple excercises that you can do to make some adjustments to your upper body. Look online and find, weight lifting and arm arobics. Also, swimming helps the upper body but not recommended in this frigid weather ; )

It will take some time doing it this way but the results will be excellent!
    Dreamlander

Answer by Dreamlander at 4:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I hear ya sweetie! I'm only 22 and my boobs are so... sad. Literally! They actually look sad! Before I had my son, they were a full, round B cup, nearly a C, and now they're just sad little empty A's.
    I haven't tried yet, but I'm convinced that if I do a lot of exercies in my workout routine that will work out my pecs, then maybe they'll look just a little more perky.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Ah, the curse of bearing children for the procreation of the human race. Gravity is the enemy as you get older as soon as you hit 25: you should see my neck skin- omfg - I think its starting to look like that thing turkeys have: and I just turned 41. I exercise regularly, watch what I eat, read the food labels - I do so friggin much. Guess what? I'm talking to a doctor about getting a Mommy Makeover. I don't like what I see in the mirror either; my b/f & I see two totally different people when I'm naked. He sees this gorgeous voluptuous curvy sexy woman; I see someone that shouldn't be naked w/her man
    SparkysWife

Answer by SparkysWife at 4:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• push ups and lift weights with your arms.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 4:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Boxing is great for the chest; if you're lifting weights, lay on the bench with light-ish weights, open your extended arms and close them above your body ... kind of like you're clapping.

I cannot think of anything that will 'lift', but building up what's underneath can help.
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 10:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• arm exercises and weight lifting
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 12:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2011