5 things you hate about your inlaws! answer only if you do relate!

i truly gave all the respect i could but the fact is they dont want their baby boy with a biracial woman.
1. they speak with swearing in every sentence.
2. my sil, bil, and fil smoke around children..
3.FIL grows pot.
4.judges my parenting when they never really raised their own becuz they were on drugs.(im clean all my life)
5. his bro expects to see our son after he called me a n*****! never! (without an apology)
bottomline i dislike my inlaws his bro and his bro wife. they are heartless.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I like this question lol. In no specific order: They are big snobs. They are fake as hell! They are leeches(the only way they are able to be rich snobs is because they have fun or eat at others expense). They are almost not human, you cannot have a conversation where they can relate to anything. The only thing they like talking about is money. Oh oh wait, the biggest thing is they are part of my husband's family so I AM STUCK with them FOREVER, they live like 45 mins away I see them EVERY Sunday dinner!!!
    Anonymous

• 1)They hated me the moment the met me because they thought I was poor.
    2)They disowned us for a couple years after we got married.
    3)They disowned us again a few years later when we got pregnant.
    4)They hate their grandchild.
    5)They are just really mean people.
    Anonymous

• Mine are Snobs!
    I aslo hate that they aren't the typical Grand Parents that WANT to babysit for their grandkids and buy them gifts and spoil them the way my grand parents did with me and my brothers. I also use to have a lot of problem with my MIL and SIL. We never got along well at all until just recently and now it's a little better.
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 2:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Your lucky because you know where they stand and what to expect of them. My ex-MIL was the sweetest, nicest and most considerate MIL ever, but only until your back was turned. For someone who claims to love her grandchild so much she sure made sure that life was as hard as possible for us!
    Anonymous

• 1) they live closer (5 miles vs. 350) than my parents...
    2) they are superficial
    3) they are PIGS- I will NEVER let my child on the floor at their house, even on the carpet.
    4) Sweet as pie to your face, but shit talk about you as soon as you leave the room
    5) They smoke like chimneys and their houses and cars WREAK of it...

ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:49 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Holy crud! I don't like your in-laws, either! Sorry you have to go through that.
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 3:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• My MIL made me feel like dirt while I was pregnant, she made it a point from the moment we told her I was pregnant- on my birthday-- that she didnt want to be a grandparent because she was too young- 51- COME ON!! Then when my family (who she hates and makes it known) planned an early shower for me in our home state, she told me my family was selfish to pick a date that was a burden on her schedule because they didnt consult her first- she was going on a cruise the following week, and couldnt be bothered to travel north that weekend, and south the next for her cruise. She also banned her own daughter from going to the shower because she was mad at me. I had to apologize- to HER.

After all of that, she decided to be super gram by buying all these tacky clothes and giving usstupid useless gifts like tacky homemade picture frames. GRRRR......
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:51 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I guess mine arent as bad as some of you guys but:

1)The worst things my MIL did was after my daughter was born ( I am Muslim in laws are Christian) I had a name picked out for her and my MIL said that that name is not a name she wants for her granddaughter and she will get made fun of in school and all of her life if I gave my daugher a Muslim name...that broke my heart and is unforgiveable

2) When I was pregnant my husband and I would get into fights and he would push me around and she always took his side also unforgivable
    Anonymous

• This is gonna feel good! This is just about my husbands mother and stepfather. The other side is basically fine.
    1.) She absolutely hates me and I have tried to be nice to her. Everytime I have been she finds something to tell someone that is totally untrue. I have cut off almost all contact.
    2.) She complains about her children yet she has NEVER been a mother to them except for the few years of my husband's life but then she called his father and said for him to come and get him - she did not want him anymore.
    3.) She is absolutely filthy - her house is disgusting. And she expects for us to come over on Christmas to eat lunch. AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH! She plucked a tick off a dog and continued cooking.
    4.) Stepfather smokes and is a huge alcoholic - has beaten SIL before and almost beat the other SIL 2 Christmas's ago.
    5.) She calls or comes over and tries to start crap - she makes my skin crawl.
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 9:23 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• 1.mil SMELLS LIKE smoke & her house reaks of it
    2. Lazy as ass
    3.Broke because they never saved & expect their children to support them
    4.White trash
    5. shes a slob because she eats all day & stays in FIL is on lala land from being an x acoholic
    *Thank God They dont live in the same state!!
    Anonymous