• In the Spotlight:

Do YOU sleep through the night?

I've noticed a lot of questions about our kids sleeping through the night, which made me wonder... do YOU sleep through the night? On the nights where your kids/hubby/pets don't wake you up, how often do you stay asleep all night?

I hardly ever do. I usually wake up at least once, and on the bad nights (about once a week) I wake up every hour or two all night. There's really no reason for it - nothing wakes me up, I just do it on my own.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Health

• no. I sleep like a damn ninja. I hear everything and anything in the house. It's driving me insane!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 4:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I wish! So the answer is no, I don't sleep thru the night
    SparkysWife

Answer by SparkysWife at 4:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I cant sleep hardly at all. I am up until 2 or 3 in the morning most days. my mind just wont stop. I could b falling asleep on the couch and as soon i go to lay down my eyes wont shut! good luck.
    brooklyndm

Answer by brooklyndm at 5:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• yes i sleep through the night unless i have killer cramps and nausea because of my period that will wake me up for sure.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• some nights (rarely) i sleep like a rock and probably dont even move a muscle from eyes closing to eyes opening in the morning.

others, every time i toss/turn i wake up. this is the usual scenario for me. it sucks :(
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I usually don't sleep through the night. I wake up at least once every single night. For no reason, just wake up, get up and walk around the house,then back to bed. Drives me INSANE!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 4:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes I sleep through the night. Once I am out, I am out. The only reason I wake up is if one of my kids wake me up. Nothing else can lol. My dog can bark, people can knock on the door, the phone can ring, and I may as well be in a coma. I hear nothing.

Answer by gemgem at 4:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Never happens.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• not usually!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 5:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Nope even if no one was home I would still wake up during the night to pee xD
    bhoward87

Answer by bhoward87 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2011