Are you doing anything with/for the kids for Valentine's Day?

I'm planning on making my kiddos cinnamon roll hearts and heart pancakes for breakfast. For lunch I plan on making sandwiches. I just bought a heart sandwich cutter at Dollar Tree, so they'll have Love Sandwiches. Dinner I'm not quite sure yet.
We are planning on making some kind of treat to take to my parents and we're making handmade cards for them too! I might do another craft too. I try to do something handprint each year for the holidays so I can see how much they've grown!

ttcagirl86

Asked by ttcagirl86 at 4:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Holidays

• I got my son a book called "I Love You Because You're You" - he really likes to be read to. I don't know when I'll see him next, but I'm hoping next week sometime. I should have heart shaped cookies made for the next time he comes over too.
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I dont know what were doing this year our plans are up in the air since everyone has the flu. I normally get them candy and the girls gets flowers delivered to them. If were all home (and we might still be) I will probably forego the chocolates since no one is eating much, and make them a nice dinner, and give them their candy after they feel better.

Answer by gemgem at 4:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I will be cooking each child their favorite meal! And of course chocalates!
    taraniccole

Answer by taraniccole at 5:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I will Be giving them some gifts and cooking them a great breakfast lunch and dinner.. And Yesterday ( the 13th ) We went out to eat with my hubby and then went to watch gnomeo and juliet.. They had a blast with their dad and I
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:44 AM on Feb. 14, 2011

• No. My kids are grown.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2011