Are there any home businesses where I don't have to do home parties and that will cost less than $30 to get started?

CharityTipton

Asked by CharityTipton at 5:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Money & Work

• avon
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• i have done avon and there are so many reps near me that it was hard to get a customer base going.
    CharityTipton

Comment by CharityTipton (original poster) at 5:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Avon is the only one I know of, but yeah, it's too popular.
    busywithbabies

Answer by busywithbabies at 5:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• You might be able to find another Direct Sales company with a special or a cheaper kit to get started. You could always sell on ebay, babysit, run errands, make crafts to resell, etc etc
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 5:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I am with Internet CEO Moms and our start-up is under $30! We are a huge team of moms working from home helping other moms work from home as well. We do not sell, throw parties, take inventory, etc... We have endless support and free training! I have made some life-long friends while doing this and wouldn't trade it for the world :o)

Visit my site @ www.4theLoveofMyFamily.com to get all the details :o)
    Also visit Internet CEO Moms Official Fan Page at www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

Take care and good luck in your search!!
    ~Alyssa M.
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    www.sandamaliska.blogspot.com
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 6:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I actually blog about work at home opportunities and ideas.  You are welcome to read my blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• Yes there are many, one i know of includes dental, prescription and other perks. i will message you.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I'm also with Internet CEO Moms. We have a great team. I encourage you to visit Alyssa's website: www.4theloveofmyfamily.com
    I know you'll be impressed!

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 11:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• 31 parties. You can have your friends host the parties or have them at a food place.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:04 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I have only just started with BigCrumbs, but it's a refreshing change after all the other companies I've done. I'll be starting with WildTree in the spring, but that's going to be more than $30 to get started with. BigCrumbs is free to join and free to earn with, you'll even save money if you do any shopping online. I just started this week and I've earned about $100. All I do is find those who shop online and sign them up to save through BigCrumbs. For every purchase they make I earn a commission/rebate. It's that simple!

http://home.bigcrumbs.com/SabrinaMBowen

Join for free! Earn for free!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2011