To other sellers on ebay who can relate..(i'm venting,lol)

why is it that with any listing i post on ebay, it never fails..there are always more than a couple bidders with a feedback of (0) and any sellers out there know you have to be cautious with non paying bidders on ebay. and with the (0) feedback people, clearly theyve never bought or sold a thing on ebay before. so might not know what theyre doing, and might just be browsing around on ebay, bidding with no intention of paying, or do then suffer buyers remorse, & dont pay. then youre stuck having to relist, & pay listing fees, but basically just wated your time. You have no way of knowing for sure that the person might not pay. but its quite a gamble when youre selling to make money & dont want to be wasting your time!! & the way I see it..if they dont pay & you report them, they reallyu dont have anything to lose! they have a feedback of (0) as it is! they could just go & make a new (0) brand new page! i know they now have the option to give a different bidder a 'second chance' offer, but sometimes that dosent always work out. by then the other bidder may have said forget it, or has begun bidding on another listing. i just think its ridiculous, 7 wish people wouldnt just 'window shop' on ebay & place bids they dont intend on paying for! it boggles my mind that SO many people do that! i cant figure out WHY ?? what on earth is the purpose? just had to clear my mind. lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Shopping

• do that many people do that? wow

wehn I go on ebay and want to buy something- I almost always do buy it now and pay for it right then. I will not buy something with the intention to pay for it later and have never backed out of buying anything I comitted to...

I do not sell on there- but hubby has sold a couple things- never had anyone do that
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I know what you mean.we have been selling for awhile and I even put up a post saying that if you are below a certain feedback score you will not be excepted and I made it strictly paypal only.
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 9:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2011

• cant u opt out of ppl buying stuff from u with a lower feedback?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2011