What do you like to craft?

me, i like to craft any ol' thing from dolls to bags to blankets. anything that peaks my interest at the time, if you have pics please share :)

angevil53

Asked by angevil53 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I have made afghans for my 3 kids and 7 Gr-kids, and a couple for myself. I make flower arrangements in baskets, vases or wreaths, and give the as gifts to friends, great therapy. I can also sew, I took that in Hi School and for years made my own clothes as well as my sons when he was little. It was a great pastime while my S/O was in the Marines.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2011

• I like to knit. I've knitted a carseat cozy for my son (Who's overdue! Ha!) and two beanies for him.
    I like to sew. I've made both of my toddlers blankets and plan to make my third child a blanket as well.
    I like photography. I've taken pictures of everything from my kids to landscapes.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2011

• I am addicted to making cards!! I use to scrapbook for 24 years but about 5 yrs discovered card making. Now I can't stop!!
    Manetta

Answer by Manetta at 8:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2011