20 wks and..

The only movement I'm feeling is still like a slight flutter here and there...no strong kicks or whatever..is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yup, especially if this is your first! Before you know it, Baby will be keeping you up all night, using your bladder for a trampoline. Enjoy! :D
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 2:54 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yup! I'm in my 19th week and I have little flutters here and there. But I know when it's him/her. He/she loves to sit on my bladder too!!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 2:59 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'm 19 weeks and have only felt tiny flutters here and there. I'm patiently waiting for some big kicks!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 3:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• Yes, enjoy those little flutters, soon they will be hard kicks! Miss those.
    PinkRose282

Answer by PinkRose282 at 8:16 PM on Nov. 17, 2008

• I'm 20 wks and it always feels like my baby is trying to dig his/her way under my ribs.
    Kali_deathangel

Answer by Kali_deathangel at 10:03 PM on Nov. 17, 2008